Antsy Author

Can you be of assistance?

Hello, everyone! I'm working diligently on the Sharp Turn Series, and I can say that book 1 is very close to being finished. 

I often find myself wondering how it can be the same but oh do very different. And it is--different that is. I've changed and added and deleted and reworked and reworded almost every line it feels like, though the core of what the story was about will not change. I've not only reworked some characters, but I've also added completely new ones. And names! Let's not forget those. Gahhh, I can't wait to see if you like them! 

Now, onto something else. 

Covers! 

I've been driving myself mad, mostly because I'm picky, but also because I want it to mean something to the book(s). So I was wondering ... 

If I were to make a blog post, in the future, that included possible options, would you give me opinions? Of course, in my mind, I have to love all 3 before I can decide--and I'm currently sitting on 9 options ... that is 3 sets of covers, each set has one cover for each book. 

I'm going to enable anonymous comments because I want to hear thoughts, and everyone may not already have an account ... but please remember, if you're rude, I'm ruder. 

I hope you guys are doing great, and right here is where all things Sharp Turn Series will be announced first! 

XOXO

Comments

  1. Yes, I'm happy to give you feedback. dconway@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found your blog! Glad you're going OF with these stories. I wish you the most success possible!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Judy! So glad you found me! Thank you for everything <3

      Delete
  3. You know me, my Fyre, I always have an opinion. Thrilled for you and "SLT" will be amazing, I'm sure! So I'd be happy to help if I can, my lovely one. And I'll never be rude...I adore you waaaay too much! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
    - FangirlinGranma Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know you'd never be rude! Give me a little bit and I'll get them posted so we can see what y'all think. I "think" I have a fave set, but it's hard to decide. See you soon :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anna Belle Rose

RUSH