Anyone interested?

A couple things:

Two quick things. I appreciate the small response on the covers, and I can only assume that you're not impressed lol! It's okay! I'll be back with a few more options soon. This stuff is ONLY happening here, so you should probably follow if you're at all interested in what SLT becomes. Also, I forgot to mention this in the last post, but if I post an image with a "watermark" on it, it wouldn't be in the final version. I'm just not paying for an image unless I fully intend to use it :) 

Okay, last thing ... Book 1 is complete and edited. I need to give it a final read through, but after that (hopefully one day next week), I'll be interested in allowing a few people to read it. In the end, an Amazon/Goodreads review would be awesome, too, but it's not a requirement. 

I'll need someone who can read with a critical eye. Yes, it's completely written and edited, but tweaks will be happening on my read-through, and I do make mistakes. 

Things like a dropped word or "an" instead of "and" escape my eyes when I read my own words. My mind reads what was intended and not necessarily what is there. If you wanna comment on a plot point that is more than welcome, also. I'm open to more tweaks ... if it fits with what I'm trying to put out. 

One final thought on this subject. When the "manuscript" (woot!) is ready, I'd like for the readers to be as quick as possible--say a week? It's in the 57k word range! 

So, please, anyone interested can email me: 89fyrebyrd@gmail.com, PM me on FF or FB or leave a comment and we'll work it out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Specifics

Antsy Author

Welcome!