Sharp Turn Series

ANNOUNCEMENT! 



I would like to share here, first and exclusively for right now, that Sharp Left Turn is being re-written and will become a 3 book series. Sharp Left Turn, Sharp Right Turn and Final Sharp Turn. 

Now, there's a couple things I want you to know. 

1) The original was 175k, which would take about 800 pages to translate to one book. This is a large factor in my decision-making process. 

2) No, I'm not trying to "bleed you for money," but as I've been working on it, so far, it has grown even more. At 3 books, each will still be at least 60k, which is a full-sized book, not a novella. 

3) Not only will it have new names and setting, but there are new characters and scenes as well as more articulate emotions, I think, at least. I won't be pulling the original as it is exactly what it needed to be for it's platform. I'm simply recreating it now for a new platform, and the overall story plot remains, but the details will be altered, sometimes heavily. 

4) I'm excited about the work that's been done, and I hope I can make it something worth paying for. When I release them, they will be in roughly 30 day increments, and hopefully I can get the first one out by mid October. More info to come as the time draws closer. 

Have a great day, everyone :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antsy Author

Anna Belle Rose

RUSH