Covers

Set 1





 Set 2

 Set 3





Comments

  1. I'll be honest. Set 3 seems like there's a lot going on, which creates confusion.

    Set 1 is good in that regard--clear, precise. But somehow it seems... a little too minimalistic.

    Set 2 would be my pick of the lot. It achieves a balance between 'too little' and 'too much' and seems just right. The DNA is front and centre, clearly representing that part of the story, which, in my opinion, is a very good thing.

    One humble suggestion: I know you said you still have to work on these, so when you do, please do take the font of the title into consideration.
    Even in Set 2--my pick--I get the feeling that there's not enough information to get a clue about the genre of the story. While there is the scientific aspect of the DNA, there's also a lot of familial emotions, right? Science fiction is not the only genre at play here. Maybe the font/colour scheme could be used depict that touch of softness in the story--romance, love, family ties.

    I'm not a graphic expert, so I'm sorry if this is not enough information, but I hope I'm at least giving you something to go on and extrapolate.

    Wishing you all the best in your upcoming ventures.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving your input :) I'll definitely give it consideration.

      Delete
  2. You already know my opinion. I like set 3 ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one the best. The bottom one is definitely too busy , the middle one just doesn't get the point. I like the top one. It's clear and the turns are actually sharp! I don't know why that's important to me but it is! I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally LOVED that set when they were first created! That book 1 option *sighs*, but the DNA idea came along (and it's a more fitting "idea" for the story), it had to be pursued. Set 2 is def not in the running, and set 3 is being modified to try to un-busy it some--I do think they're pretty, but can agree with the busy.

      Oh, but now there's a new set in the works, so I'll be back! Please come back and comment then . Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RUSH

Anna Belle Rose

J.L. Stowers: The Cost of Survival