5 DAYSSSSS

Sharp Left Turn releases in just 5 days! 


I'm nervous-excited and can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! I hope I picked and chose and added and deleted all the right things that will make you love this as much as the original. Even more works, too! Here's the purchase link ICYMI


At some point I'm going to have to pull this version and re-publish with Amazon. The original publisher I used, Pronoun, announced (less than two weeks after I set it for sale) that as of Jan. 15, they are closing their services.

I chose to keep it with them for now so that everyone who pre-ordered already wouldn't have their order cancelled. Luckily, though, I'd already loaded Sharp Right Turn to Amazon for publishing, so it won't be affected by this issue.

Sharp Left Turn has a Thunderclap campaign if you' like to help spread the word on release day. The link is here: Support SLT on Thunderclap





Sharp Right Turn is releasing on December 20 and is already on pre-order if you'd like to go ahead and get your copy. Thank you to those of you who already have, even though I have no idea how you knew.  Here's the link and cover!


Pre-order Sharp Right Turn

Thank you so much for all of your support!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antsy Author

Welcome!

Specifics